top of page

Search Results

175 results found with an empty search

  • What’s Tea? Kai Cenat Arrested Following Chaotic Gathering, Later Released

    The Twitch streamer planned a giveaway in Union Station Park, causing thousands to show up and leading to mayhem. Kai Cenat, a popular Twitch streamer, found himself in cuffs after his giveaway led to mass hysteria in Union Station Park in New York City. Last week, the 21-year-old streamer announced a giveaway of a PS5 console and other goodies during one of his livestreams. He notes that since it’s a public area, the gathering could get rowdy, “That s—t might end quickly depending on how rowdy you get,” Cenait said during the stream. “Make sure you pull up with somebody. Just make sure you pull up with a friend to make sure y'all are good and s–t like that.” On Friday, the day of the giveaway, thousands of Cenat’s followers flooded Union Station Park at 3:30 p.m. local time. The gathering turned violent, resulting in seven people injuries and 66 arrested, including Cenat and fellow AMP streamer Denzel “Duke” Dennis. Cenat was charged with inciting a riot, unlawful assembly and other related charges. He’s due in court on August 18. At a press conference on Friday, NYPD Chief of Department Jeffrey Maddrey said the police were tipped off about the promotion only hours before it happened. They didn’t expect it to go downhill as much as it did. “This event grew exponentially, rapidly fast. Again, this is the power of social media,” Maddrey said. Mayor Eric Adams chimed in on the situation in his own statement, blaming both parents for not reining in their children.

  • “Vanderpump Rules” Star Ariana Madix Sues Ex-Boyfriend Tom Sandoval Over LA Home

    The former couple’s split just got more complicated. Ariana Madix is filing a lawsuit against her former boyfriend and co-star, Tom Sandoval, regarding the sale of their home. According to PEOPLE, Madix hopes for a judge to force the former couple to sell the home as a “partition by sale,” which will allow the proceeds to be split evenly between the two. Madix also requests “equitable allocation of the proceeds.” This would allow for the proceeds to pay off any debts accrued by buying the property as well as attorney fees and title expenses. Per the court documents, Madix is against a “division in kind,” which would allow both of them to keep ownership in the property. It would also allow them to sell their portion of the home to a third party. The former couple still share the home following their March 2023 breakup. During an August episode of Scheana Shay’s podcast Sheanagigans, Madix admitted that she still lived in the home with Sandoval. Despite the living situation, she admits that she feels less anxiety now that they’re broken up as she doesn’t have to worry about where he’s been or why he’s coming home late. She has expressed interest in selling the home as early as May 2023 when she spoke about the situation on Today with Hoda and Jenna. “…I would like to sell that house and move somewhere, own my own place on my own, and start my new life,” Madix said. The new season of Vanderpump Rules will air on Jan. 30 on Bravo.

  • Homeland Security Raids Sean “Diddy” Combs’ Los Angeles and Miami Properties

    The music mogul faces the music in a federal investigative stemming from a wave of lawsuits. Sean “Diddy” Combs faces a federal investigation, which led to a raid on the music executive's homes in Los Angeles and Miami. Four people, three women and one man, have leveled allegations of sex trafficking, sexual assault and the solicitation and distribution of illegal narcotics and firearms against Combs. According to a source close to the situation, interviews with three other sources are scheduled. Federal agents with Homeland Security Investigations executed warrants on Combs’ properties in both Los Angeles and Miami in connection to the investigation and various lawsuits. Homeland Security agents confiscated Combs’ phones during their search of his Miami home. Combs was in the Miami area during the search, sources said. Combs was later spotted pacing near the Miami airport. NBC News reached out to Combs’ representatives, though they didn’t respond with a comment.

  • What’s Tea? Diddy’s Federal Investigation: An Alleged Drug Mule, Exiting Revolt TV and Prince Harry

    The federal investigation surrounding the media executive has only gotten messier since the raids on his homes. Sean “Diddy” Combs is the subject of a federal investigation relating to allegations of sex trafficking, sexual assault and the illegal solicitation and distribution of narcotics and firearms. The investigation is what led to the raids of Combs’s homes in Los Angeles and Miami. A source close to the situation told NBC News that three women and one man were interviewed in Manhattan about the allegations. Four law enforcement sources said agents from Homeland Security Investigations executed search warrants out of the South District of New York. As Homeland Security raided the homes of the music mogul, they detained Combs’ sons – Justin and Christian Dior – at the Los Angeles home before ultimately letting them go. Following the raids, they were seen leaving the home with their things. Combs was also seen pacing in front of the Miami airport after the raids. As federal agents raided Combs homes, a man alleged to be the music mogul’s drug mule was arrested on cocaine and marijuan possession charges. The man, named Brendan Paul, was taken into custody on Monday afternoon at Opa-Locka Airport in Miami. It’s unclear if Paul’s arrest was connected to the investigation into Combs or where he was headed to at the airport. The investigation could also include British royalty as Prince Harry was named in the lawsuit against Combs. The Prince of Sussex was not accused of wrongdoing, though it serves as a reminder of his prior association with the music executive. In 2007, Prince Harry and Prince Willam posed alongside Kanye West and Diddy after they played at the “Concert for Diana.” Combs later sold his shares in Revolt TV amidst the chaotic situation. The buyer of his shares remains anonymous, though, the company claims to still be Black-owned. Combs' representatives have not responded to any of the media's request for comment.

  • Christine Quinn and Estranged Husband Filed Mutual Restraining Orders Following Alleged Domestic Incident and Arrest

    The couple is taking legal action against one another after a domestic incident that led to an arrest. “Selling Sunset” Star Christine Quinn files a temporary restraining order (TRO) on her estranged husband Christian Dumontet after his arrest and his own restraining order. Dumontent filed his restraining order against Quinn due to fears the reality star may attempt to kidnap their three-year-old son. PEOPLE Magazine obtained a copy of his restraining order on Tuesday, which requests Quinn to move out and stay 100 yards from his Los Angeles Home. The restraining order stems from the alleged domestic incident on March 19, which landed Dumontent in jail and his son in the hospital. According to his restraining order request, the couple argued about Quinn’s two dogs that fateful day. The argument stemmed from the fact that Quinn allegedly refuses to have the dogs house or crate trained. “Dumontet constantly finds himself the only one cleaning up after the dogs, so much so that operating and cleaning the remote vacuum cleaner has become a bonding activity between himself and three-year-old Christian,” the document read. Dumontet claimed that on the day of the arrest, Quinn refused to clean up after her dogs. It was at this moment that Dumontet picked up the trash bag and threw it to the side of the room, hitting the wall. The document notes that Dumontet did not throw the bag towards Quinn or their son. Quinn’s own TRO request tells a different story. According to legal documents obtained by TMZ, the “Selling Sunset” star details what she describes as a marriage in decline for several years. The supposed marital woes hit a breaking point last week when Quinn attempted to address financial woes with Dumontet. Quinn’s TRO filing claims that a conversation about finances set Dumontet off, leading to him throwing decorative items at her. She also alleges that he urinated on the floor and hurled dog feces at her during his alleged fit. The alleged incident convinced the reality television star to leave her husband for good. She secretly made plans to do so the next day, wanting to leave with her son. Quinn says she invited a nanny over the next day to make sure Dumontet wouldn’t lock down property. As she was packing her belongings, Quinn claims Dumontet entered their room and began yelling at her. He then allegedly threw a bag of recyclables at her, which missed and hit their son. Quinn managed to leave the room and called 911, which led to Dumontet’s arrest. Neither Quinn nor Dumontet have spoken out publicly about the incident.

  • Third Season of “Euphoria” Delayed Again, Still Aiming for 2025 Release

    The HBO hit show is facing yet another delay, though not to the surprise of one of its stars. Filming plans have been put on hold for HBO’s hit show, “Euphoria,” as show creator Sam Levinson still works on the scripts for the third season. “HBO and Sam Levinson remain committed to making an exceptional third season,” HBO said in a statement to Deadline. “In the interim, we are allowing our in-demand cast to pursue other opportunities.” Sources close to the show say there isn’t a set production start date for the third season. Though, filming is expected to begin in the next couple of months. According to Variety, Levinson pitched a vision for the season in winter 2023. The vision featured a time jump of five years in the future for the former students of East Highland High School. The network thought the early drafts of the scripts were a good start. Once the WGA strike ended, the final scripts began rolling, Though, the show’s star, Zendaya, didn’t particularly like them. Levinson and Zendaya have had a symbiotic creative relationship since the beginning of the show. The creative relationship would later carry on to the Netflix film, “Malcolm & Marie.” Variety reports that Zendaya cannot veto the scripts, but she offered significant input as executive producer on how she’d like the season to go. Not only did Zendaya voice her opinion on the season’s direction, HBO are voicing their dissatisfaction. One story arc featured Rue (Zendaya’s character) working as a private investigator, but HBO immediately vetoed the idea. Zendaya also pitched the idea that Rue became a surrogate while being a somber 20-something-year-old. The delays in the new season didn’t surprise another star of the show, Storm Reid. “I would hope the viewers, the audience will be able to finish the show,” Reid told Variety. “I think we should handle the show with care. We’ve put our hearts and soul into it.” When asked if she was surprised about the news of the season’s delay, she said: ”Yes and no. We would all hope to be able to go back tomorrow, but there are logistics that have to be figured out. So even though I’m a little disappointed, I’m not surprised.” Reid plays Gia, the younger sister of Zendaya’s Rue. The show's third show was delayed already due to both the Hollywood strikes and the death of co-star Angus Cloud. The show is still expected to premiere in 2025.

  • Chance The Rapper and Wife Kirsten Corley Announce Divorce After Five Years of Marriage

    The couple married in 2019 after six years together, later heading to divorce after being together for more than a decade. Chicago-native Chance The Rapper, real name Chancelor Bennett, and his wife of five years revealed that they are heading their separate ways. The couple is calling it quits after five years of marriage and having two children together. They announced the split via a joint statement shared to their respective Instagram stories. “After a period of separation, the two of us have arrived at the decision to part ways,” the post read. “We came to this decision amicably and with gratitude for the time we spent together.” The statement notes that they will continue to coparent their two daughters. They end the statement by asking for privacy and respect during this time. The announcement comes almost a year after fans speculated that the couple was experiencing marital issues. During Bennett’s 30th birthday bash at Carnival in Jamaica last year, footage of the rapper dancing with another woman surfaced on social media. Corley later shared a Maya Angelo quote about people struggling to grow up on Instagram. Bennett and Corley have been together since 2013, and officially got married in March 2019. Their two daughters, Kensli and Marli, were born in 2015 and 2019 respectively.

  • alt.text.label.Twitter
  • alt.text.label.Instagram
  • alt.text.label.YouTube
  • alt.text.label.Facebook

©2026 by Forty-Ninth Block Media. Proudly created with Wix.com

bottom of page